VueJS Developer vacature, VueJS Developer Amsterdam
Are you a passionate VueJS Developer who wants to work in a fast-growing company with start-up mentality?
Do you like working in dynamic, international multi-disciplinary teams?
Would you like to lead and help us build our development team?
We are looking for a driven VueJS Developer who will take the lead in frontend development and bring our applications and apps to the next level.
- We are a Dutch eBook and audiobook subscription start-up on its way to conquer the international markets. We love stories! We inspire our members by providing great new audiobooks and eBooks from all over the world, every month.
- We’re building our new business and platform from scratch, and learning as we go. We are growing fast and continually implementing our concept in new countries.
- Recently we have joined forces with one of the leading publishing companies in the Netherlands and with one of the best-known bookshops with 300 shops across the Netherlands.
- We are growing fast but act and think as a start-up company. We work hard, are pragmatic and very result oriented.
- Our IT team plays a key role in the growing ambitions of the company. To bring our business ideas into execution we need a strong in-house development team.
- IT and business work closely together
- MongoDB, MySQL
- Microsoft Azure
As a VueJS Developer at the company you will be developing and improving our frontend applications.
Your tasks would include:
- Front-end development: work on new functionalities and improvements to our websites and apps.
- Get projects done successfully.
- Work together with our designers and e-commerce team to improve and optimize customer journey.
- Be the thought leader for our frontend development.
- Help to build and shape the team, tools, and architecture.
- You like doing development, you like to keep up with the newest technologies in frontend development and implement these in your own code.
- Competitive package.
- Excellent opportunities to learn and grow.
- Challenging start-up environment with interesting projects.
- Work in a dynamic, young and international team.
- Work closely together with business teams, and learn the e-commerce and eBook business inside-out.
- Room to shape our way of working. We value the outcomes rather than procedures and let you decide how you get your job done.
For more information firstname.lastname@example.org