You have affinity with branding, marketing and of course frontend development?
Then you should read further
This senior/ lead frontend developer role gives you the opportunity to work for a well-known established fashion company as creative frontend developer.
Your career progression points into the direction of a lead role.
You will work in close interaction with the marketing and e-commerce team developing the Dutch and international platform and mobile app.
The frontend team is very eager to share knowledge. Feel free to share the next morning what you have played around with at home.
- International, multidisciplinary team
- Inhouse hackathons and cross-department brainstormings
- 12.5% share of the profit
- Grow from a Senior to a Lead role
What do we need
- Basically we are looking for a Senior frontend developer
- If you have experience with or knowledge of InterShop or Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) that would be awesome
- Frontend Developers looking to step over from an agency to a product environment are very welcome :)
If this caught your interest, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com