You are looking for a *start-up* environment and safety?
Yes you can have it all ;)
Under the umbrella of a well-established company, you are working in an independent team that is recently set up.
You will join a DevOps team, consisting of a Frontend Developer and 4 Fullstack Developers. The new division was set up with the aim to develop a better dropbox and google drive.
In other words this means that you will be developing a cloud-based platform from scratch and a variety of customized applications.
With currently 25.000 clients at the moment they are looking to double the amount by the end of the year.
Apart from a very inspiring team environment you will get:
- Great salary + bonus + lease car
- Mobile, laptop and other benefits like pension, fitness discount
- Flexible working hours and home office
- The **most innovative office** ever – 15 floor building that saves solar energy, rain water is used for the heating and you will sit on ergonomic chairs ;)
Your role within the team will be to take care of the Frontend:
- User-experience, pixel perfection and robust, maintainable frontend code is what is expected from you
- You have an option on different MVC frameworks, if they don’t match your needs you write your own framework
- You will be the dedicated Senior Front-end Developer who also mentors the Junior Front-end Developer
- R&D will be part of your job too – gathering feedback from clients to improve the product
If you can picture yourself in this challenging role and inspiring working environment, get in touch email@example.com
Front-end Developer Job, March 2015