ReactJS Developer vacature ReactJS Developer Amsterdam
- Do you want to work in the heart of Amsterdam with a fantastic view over the historical canals?
- How about an environment where you can level up your engineering’s skills faster than anywhere else?
- Do you like to develop and design freely a totally new greenfield SPA with the latest JS tech?
- Where you can be working from home, flexible working hours?
- Do you want to join a very successful software company that is conquering the world?
Let me introduce one of Amsterdam’s finest!
What is offered?
- Between € 58.000 and € 78.000 per year based on 40 hours
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home possibilities
- 28 holidays
- Best of the best hardware
- Freedom and responsibility of your work
- Pension coverage
- Travel expenses covered
- €1500,- training budget, conferences, meet-ups
- A restaurant of choice for lunch
- Beautiful location, with a fantastic view over the canals
Your employer: a young international player with huge funding. This start-up has proven that with their deep knowledge, experience and innovative approach they can change the entire industry on a global scale! With a new cloud-based platform they have helped their customers with new opportunities to ensure their future perspectives. This platform can personalize each profile page.
Furthermore, it has an intelligent and self-learning recommendations system which can constantly improve and help the customers more specifically after each interaction.
In this company, decisions are made very fast. The management is easy to approach, and you will work directly under the CTO who has been a software engineer for many years. Because of this the management also understands the importance of tech and innovation, therefore, they have invested heavily in the best innovations to work with like React and NodeJS and have tailored their CI/CD pipeline fully automated with cloud-based solutions with AWS.
As a ReactJS Developer you will join a newly formed scrum team with the specific task to work on a new greenfield project. You will have the freedom to make your own architectural decisions and to work with the already fully integrated technologies like React, NodeJS, REST Api’s, microservices, D3, Webpack and AWS.
You and your team will be focusing on creating superior user experience! This means that you will have to re-think and come with solutions to use the software in a way that you can achieve the right combination between mobile and web. You will work in a dynamic environment with unpredictable capacity requirements.
You will be choosing the user stories to work on yourself, writing code that is of high quality and self-explanatory. This quality standard also comes up in their Automated test, end-to-end test, unit testing.
What is required?
- Experience with Single Page Application frameworks (for instance React, Meteor, Ember, Ext, Angular or Polymer)
- Professional experience in React is a big plus
- Experience with Progressive web apps is a plus
Apply now via firstname.lastname@example.org