Node.js Developer Job, Node.js Developer Vacature, Node.js Developer Vacature, Senior Node.js Developer
Working in this department means breaking the rules and setting up something that is simply “not normal”
You work in a big company, however this department works autonomously and makes his own decisions. Looking at the big picture you will have some boundaries within reason. However the manager will fight for as much freedom as possible to make decisions on the technology stack.
Joining the team will mean working in a start-up like atmosphere, but still enjoying the benefits of a bigger company.
In detail this means:
- Bonus (usually it’s around 5-10k)
- Lease car OR cash option of 500€
- Laptop + Mobile with unlimited calls and text
- Trainings Budget (4,ooo€)
- Health Insurance & Gym Discount (We have a private gym in our building)
- Flexible working hours
- Every 10months your salary will be reviewed and based on your performance you will get an increase
Need more information? Drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org