Want to give back to the community?
As a Lead Front End Developer, we work on the technical realization of front end (web) applications in the various challenging assignments for our customers. You are able to direct a team of developers and work as collaborative foreman.
Thinking and implementing responsive websites is of great interest to you, expanding your extensive professional knowledge and experience and continuously expanding with the latest technologies.
You are creative, at home in user interaction and are a driven engineer in heart and kidney.
- Experience with frameworks such as AngularJS, JQuery, NodeJS, KnockoutJS, DoJo or Google WebToolkit.
- Knowledge of methods such as Agile, Scrum and / or eXtreme Programming.
- Knowledge and / or experience with Java, Java EE, MySQL, Postgress, Drupal is a pré.
We offer you:
- As a Lead Frontend Developer, you are of course part of our Open Source community. If you do not have your certification yet, we can get you started!
- We supports and facilitates your development and therefore offers you extensive training opportunities, technical meetings, exchanges, etc.
- There is ample room for own initiatives. Initiatives that contribute to the outcome are appreciated and rewarded.
Do you meet the challenge and want to help you expand the success of our Open Source community?
Apply today or contact me for more information: