Do you want to help professional soccer clubs to improve their performance?
Have an impact on the result and maybe celebrate a championship at the end of the season ;)?
This is your chance to do it!
Our client is working on an UNBELIEVABLE product.
Most soccer teams have raw data from matches available but they don’t use in the right way because they don’t have the tools.
Our client provides these tools! Their product enables clubs to transform data into information clubs can actually use in their decision making process!
You will work closely with top trainers and coaches from all over Europe. They will ask you for help for their tactical analysis.
You will work side by side with clubs coaching staff to develop adaptable and user-friendly data and video analysis solutions.
It would be great if you:
- Are passionate about soccer
- Have a start-up spirit
- Have proven experience building web apps from the ground
- Are a team player that loves to work in a small team
- You’ve experience designing and maintaining relational databases
- D3.js experience
- UX knowledge
- Experience with video streaming
You will be responsible for:
- The improvement and maintenance of current products.
- Contribute to the design of new apps.
- Translate mockups into responsive and scalable web apps.
- The architecting, implementation and maintenance of new apps.
- Continuously research, evaluate and propose new technologies or frameworks for our current product as well as for new applications.
- Write robust and maintainable code.
- Design, implement and maintain DBs.
You will get:
- An amazing insight in the world of professional soccer
- Real impact on the product
- Flexible working hours
- Great coffee
This is what you are looking for?
Let’s meet for a coffee!
Sent me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org