This is an absolutely awesome chance for interactive developers who are looking to compete on an international level. Take your chance to work in an expert team of the best developers in the world to develop worldwide-recognized products.
*You are wondering what makes this job stand out from the crowd?*
In our day-to-day work we face the challenge to develop digital products that will fascinate millions of people. Our products have an immense exposure meaning the quality standards are high. Therefore, as a developer you are involved in our projects from start to finish. Your creative ideas are welcomed and you are the expert when it comes to the realization. Because of our aim to innovate, you need to solve technical miracles you never thought about.
Your working environment:
- Family-like atmosphere where you enjoy the freedom to experiment
- International team of elite developers who relocated from the entire world to join us
- Quality, solutions to develop robust, accessible multi-million hit sites and high-impact user-experience are key
- We send you to trainings and international conferences to keep up to date
- In-house you attend regular skype sessions with developers in our other European offices
- We believe in scrum and agile
If you are looking to join, we would like to see:
- Ability to think in concepts and to write structured, raw code
- Interest for the latest web developments and eagerness to experiment with them
- At home you play around with cool stuff, you write your own libraries or write blogs
- Experience working in a fast-pace environment is beneficial ;)
If you are curious to learn more about the projects and technologies of choice,
If it sounds interesting but is not quite right, please get in touch anyways!
thefrontendlab is 100% Frontend Developer Recruitment
Within 24h, you will be booked in with at least 3+ interviews
Within 2 years working@thefrontendlab, I have placed 68 Frontend Developers
20+ Juniors got a great career start & 20+ Senior Developers ( > 4000€) found a new challenge
80% of the placed candidates had at least 1 personal coffee with me ;)
93% of the placed candidates are still in their job I have placed them with