Work in one of the most innovative companies in Benelux. They just recently moved to the new office en enjoy the bright office space since 2 weeks.
When you enter the building, you will smell fresh coffee, prepared by an in-house Barista. Just take some minutes to enjoy a delicious coffee before you start working.
Flex offices give you the chance to decide if you want to work in the office or at home. Together with your team you are working on a huge platform that is used by clients from the Accounting, Finance, HR Resources and Legal industry.
How does your role as a Fullstack Developer look like?
- You are responsible for the Junior Front-end Developers in your team to manage and support them
- 60.000 clients rely on your expertise to make the platform robust, accessible and user friendly
- R&D – gather feedback from your clients and help to continuously improve the platform
For this role as Senior Front-end Developer it’s important you:
- are a good communicator, not afraid to say your opinion
- if you have connected REST Api’s with the frontend, this is beneficial
- AngularJS experience is great, but any other MV* skills are also fine
- Not afraid to wear a suit from time to time ;)
Your Work conditions
- 40h flexible working hours
- working from home is possible if you are up and running
- Salary + 2 Boni depending on performance and profit
- Own trainings budget
- Fitness Discount
- Lease car + mobile phone + laptop of choice
You are attracted by this working environment and company culture?
Get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org