Frontend Software Engineers build tomorrow’s digital world
True? At least you’re a big part of it!
Together with our client’s Technical Lead and Project Manager you will determine the functional and technical needs of the software solution. You can document your own code and make a design for the critical use cases. You are persistent, have a commercial antenna and are able to communicate with different parties? Awesome! This role would really suit you.
At our client both technique and design are important. That’s where you excel because you translate the (visual) design into fitting code that also reflects the backend. In your book interaction and design are equally important. Shaky foundations, corner cutting and cosmetic tricks are subjects in a different book, which is not ours. You will build to last, not just to be fast.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Information technology or software development;
- Knowledge of e-business and PIM is an asset;
- You have at least three years of experience in web projects with significant size and complexity;
- Good communicative and social skills;
- You are a craftsman with frameworks like Bootstrap and Foundation, you can structure your Sass & Less with the BEM methodology and Atomic design when needed;
- Passion for your profession
- You speak fluently Dutch and English.
What you can expect?
- A key position in a fast growing international company with a dynamic atmosphere;
- €3000+ salary and extra benefits;
- The experience and freedom to grow your career with room for initiative and daily exposure to innovative ideas;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working with ambitious teams in a no-nonsense environment.
Chat about this role over a cup of coffee?