Frontend Developer Job Amsterdam
- You already have some work experience but feel like there is still a lot for you to learn?
- You would love to have smart colleagues to share knowledge with and prefer to work on different projects to be constantly confronted with new tools?
Then you should have a chat with a company, that has been set up recently. A team of 4 international developers, looking to grow to 10 till the end of the year.
Since you will be working closely with the developers from the “older” company, you have a lot of colleagues to learn from in order to grow into an Frontend Architect or Engineering role.
To further support you with your personal and professional development, an impressive development package is offered:
- 3000€ training budget for you to spend on whatever training you want to go to
- Conferences are paid separately by your employer – they have already been to the google.io and Fluent Conf, Fronteers is a must every year
- Mentor program where you will discuss new trends monthly with your mentor
- Career plan mapped out for the entire year and monitored by your manager
To further keep you happy you get:
- Permanent contract
- Salary, bonus, shares
- 25 holidays + 6 google days on top for training
- EXTRA SPECIAL for Non-Dutch speakers – Dutch courses for you + partner
Get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
If this sounds interesting but is not quite right, please get in touch anyways!
thefrontendlab is 100% Frontend Developer Recruitment
Within 24h, you will be booked in with at least 3+ interviews
Within 2 years working@thefrontendlab, I have placed 90 Frontend Developers
20+ Juniors got a great career start & 20+ Senior Developers ( > 4000€) found a new challenge
80% of the placed candidates had at least 1 personal coffee with me ;)
93% of the candidates are still in their job I have placed them with
Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Den Haag, Utrecht, Haarlem, Alphen aan den Rijn, Ede