Frontend Developer - Fresh coffee, working from home and off your gym membership!
Are you a coffee lover? Then you read the right ad!
In this job you will come to appreciate even more coffee. Every morning when you come into the office you can smell the aroma of fresh coffee. This coffee is ground prepared by a barista. You will find different blends. There are a few standard on the menu, but they also like variety and trying new blends from.
While you like to go to the office because the coffee is sometimes nice to work at home. That freedom you have in this job. Great value is attached to a good work-life balance. Happy and healthy employees is what the company wants to see. You therefore get a discount on your gym membership. Always had good intentions to go to the gym, but it never happened? Now you have no excuse;).
How are you going to see work from there:
- You get a lot of responsibility within your own role.
- Working together in a team of 5-6 developers.
- R & D. You're going to get started with customer feedback and making improvements.
What you can expect:
- 40 hours per week
- Working from home is possible
- € 3,000 + salary, pension, leasing and training budget
- Discount on your gym membership
- Delicious coffee
What would fit in well:
- Communication skills, you're happy customer contact
- Informed of the latest trends Frontend
- Experience AngularJS
- A suit in your wardrobe. You'll have to wear occasionally it.
Is this an area where you see yourself working? Do you not mind occasionally wear a suit?
Send me an email at: email@example.com
I know a great coffee shop in Amsterdam where we can talk more about this role!